Southern California Ham Radio Repeaters (just a few)
- WIN System – The largest free/open linked repeater system, with 100+ linked repeaters. IRLP Node 9100. Membership not required.
- Condor Connection – A linked 220 MHz system, covering California, parts of Nevada and Arizona. System is 100% free, and provides excellent RF coverage without relying on internet nodes.
- Catalina Amateur Repeater Association – Repeaters are located on Catalina Island, and provide excellent coverage throughout most of Southern California.
- CLARA – Covering most of Southern California, this system is also known for providing emergency communications when necessary.
- W6FNO – Emergency calling frequency. CHP sometimes monitors. 30 second timeout, not designed for QSO’s.
- PAPA System – Linked repeater system throughout Southern California. Free to try, however membership is required.
- Keller Peak Repeater Association – Known as the Inland Empire Emergency Communication Repeater. Great coverage, and lots of activity.
- DARN Repeater System – A large linked system that provides emergency communications when needed, covering much of So Cal. Many hospitals use this system, and regularly participate in a weekly net held Thursday’s at 8:00 PM. Also affiliated with ARES LAX Division.
- Repeater Book – An excellent resource which lists repeaters all over the world. Easy to use website. They also have and iPhone and Android app which are also free.
- Radio Reference – Repeater directory.
- ArtSci – Repeater directory.
- JPL – Repeater directory provided by JPL.
- TASMA – Coordinated repeater guide.
- SCRRBA – So Cal Repeater and Remote Base Association.